Empty Legs (empty flight): at especially favourable conditions...
Aviation Broker with a brandnew App for empty legs. Available now on your...
Personalities from commerce, politics and culture have been placing their trust in us for many years now. This trusting relationship is based, among other things, on the fact that we keep all information about our clients strictly confidential.
Who is flying private? Reasons for chartered aircraft use.
- Missions for humanitarian organizations. Aviation Broker GmbH is a provider for the United Nations. (UN)
- Ambulance Flights with Aircraft and Helicopters. Because every minute counts.
- Aerial Filming & Photography.
- Cargo Charter.
- Aerial Work. To provide temporary access for people or equipment to inaccessible areas.
- Air Lift Missions. Helicopters assemble skilifts, electricity pylons, telecommunication masts and can carry out other tasks demanding heavy load-carrying capacity amd great precision.
- Group-Charters. To reach locations that scheduled airlines do not serve.
- Concert and sports club Charters.
- Business Charter. To save time. For smaller, regional airports with infrequent or no scheduled airline service. When asked to describe their time aboard business and commercial aircraft, passengers report spending much more time on work-related tasks aboard business aircraft as opposed commercial aircraft.
- Road Shows.
- Celebrity and VIP-Charters.
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 Member Companies of all sizes and located across the country. NBAA provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show.
- 🛩Your Journey Starts Here. #SmartJets 🔁 smart_jets We have access to all the global aircrafts from the top manufact… https://t.co/a06MMCqA7C
- Exploring every corner of the world one journey at a time. 🌏🔁@v2jets #businessjet#businessaviation#privatejet…https://t.co/CzHORStafF
- G650 is one of the most comfortable planes. What do you think? #BusinessJets 🔁businessjets @matdouhaire#Gulfstream…https://t.co/c7omy1E7Fg
- The #Challenger350 aircraft has reached 300 deliveries faster than any other jet in the medium and large categories… https://t.co/4quHsUMaX2
- Enjoy a restful flight above the clouds thanks to the #Global6000 aircraft’s advanced wing design; it delivers a sm… https://t.co/a546ACxz1C
- There are so many places you can visit with a private jet. What is your next destination? 🛩 🔁 @trilogyaviation… https://t.co/vZpEQoBb82
- Embraer Legacy 650E 🚨 Raise your hand if you approve 🙋♂️ 3,900 Nautical Mile Range 440 Knots Cruise 6,000 Feet Cab… https://t.co/7yCmaVFdU6
- A little place called Teterboro, New Jersey, where the metal birds come to flock, pilots grumble and ATC keeps you… https://t.co/GtdIqYGElC
- Falcon 900LX on the runway at Bern airport 🔁 dassaultfalcon #businessjet#privateaircraft#BizJet#falcon…https://t.co/BVTI5oN1gl
- Sunset for a trijet. Picture by pilot jazz_flight 🔁 dassaultfalcon #iFlyFalcon#Falcon7X#dassault#falcon…https://t.co/55LvQw1DFL