Personalities from commerce, politics and culture have been placing their trust in us for many years now. This trusting relationship is based, among other things, on the fact that we keep all information about our clients strictly confidential.
Who is flying private? Reasons for chartered aircraft use.
- Missions for humanitarian organizations. Aviation Broker GmbH is a provider for the United Nations. (UN)
- Ambulance Flights with Aircraft and Helicopters. Because every minute counts.
- Aerial Filming & Photography.
- Cargo Charter.
- Aerial Work. To provide temporary access for people or equipment to inaccessible areas.
- Air Lift Missions. Helicopters assemble skilifts, electricity pylons, telecommunication masts and can carry out other tasks demanding heavy load-carrying capacity amd great precision.
- Group-Charters. To reach locations that scheduled airlines do not serve.
- Concert and sports club Charters.
- Business Charter. To save time. For smaller, regional airports with infrequent or no scheduled airline service. When asked to describe their time aboard business and commercial aircraft, passengers report spending much more time on work-related tasks aboard business aircraft as opposed commercial aircraft.
- Road Shows.
- Celebrity and VIP-Charters.
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 Member Companies of all sizes and located across the country. NBAA provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show.
- This puddle (because no, it wasn't photoshoped) was just perfectly placed!!! 1 Challenger is cool but when you see… https://t.co/6idFisVwf7
- Dream it. Work it. Own it 👌🏼 #AviatorsWorldwide 📷 via lederbinde #privatejets#privatejet#privatejetdaily… https://t.co/RKdck8XHEO
- We only work with the most reliable carriers, which is exceptionally important in this pandemic time.… https://t.co/LQdHIuxJnq
- Always beautiful, always reliable. Learjet60. Which one is your favorite jet? 🔁 bairesfly #bairesfly#privatejet… https://t.co/d1RgC1kPAt
- Is this the view you want when you leave the jet? 🔁 billionairesnation #privatejet#privatejetlife… https://t.co/JaNYnOUix6
- Arriving in paradise 💜💫🛩 🔁 @villiersjets#aviation#instaaviation#aviationlovers #aviationdaily #aviationgeek… https://t.co/M6eEMUyH6F
- Looking to fly this #summer? Shoot me a message to see how I can make your trips happen. Private might be the way t… https://t.co/5NynjggKoI
- When you want to organize a helicopter trip, there are a lot of things to consider. First of all where the helicopt… https://t.co/v4wabKExEC
- @iq_air is operating this Hawker Beechcraft Premier 1A which visited Zurich Airport just days ago on a beautiful ev… https://t.co/pTsx4pWHPk
- @iq_air is operating this Hawker Beechcraft Premier 1A which visited Zurich Airport just days ago on a beautiful ev… https://t.co/rp9L6cSwRl