The novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which can cause the dangerous lung disease CoVid-19, has not only triggered a worldwide pandemic, but has also brought global scheduled air traffic to a standstill in many places. Business travellers, holidaymakers and frequent flyers are stuck at many destinations and have to resort to the few scheduled flights that are still operating. However, flights in private jets can still be organised promptly and flexibly in many cases - the special wishes of the passengers can be taken into account individually. Anyone wishing to charter a private aircraft in times of Corona and remain mobile despite worldwide air traffic restrictions can obtain advice from the experts at Aviation Broker and receive a personalized offer.
Personalities from commerce, politics and culture have been placing their trust in us for many years now. This trusting relationship is based, among other things, on the fact that we keep all information about our clients strictly confidential.
Who is flying private? Reasons for chartered aircraft use.
- Missions for humanitarian organizations. Aviation Broker GmbH is a provider for the United Nations. (UN)
- Ambulance Flights with Aircraft and Helicopters. Because every minute counts.
- Aerial Filming & Photography.
- Cargo Charter.
- Aerial Work. To provide temporary access for people or equipment to inaccessible areas.
- Air Lift Missions. Helicopters assemble skilifts, electricity pylons, telecommunication masts and can carry out other tasks demanding heavy load-carrying capacity amd great precision.
- Group-Charters. To reach locations that scheduled airlines do not serve.
- Concert and sports club Charters.
- Business Charter. To save time. For smaller, regional airports with infrequent or no scheduled airline service. When asked to describe their time aboard business and commercial aircraft, passengers report spending much more time on work-related tasks aboard business aircraft as opposed commercial aircraft.
- Road Shows.
- Celebrity and VIP-Charters.
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 Member Companies of all sizes and located across the country. NBAA provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show.
- Privatjet empty leg occasion (South Africa) - Falcon 7X - 6. April 2020 flying empty from Munich to Cape - Call now… https://t.co/l6NZTr4nd7
- Citation X 🛩 Mach 0.935 🔁freestyleaviation #privatejet#privatejets #jetcharter#privatejetcharter #coronavirus…https://t.co/MmhFZfb1F5
- Weird time we live in. But we are still at your full service. Contact us to check the latest regulations about your… https://t.co/N2zvdPCXey
- Smooth sailing from takeoff to touchdown; the #Learjet75Liberty aircraft provides the smoothest ride in the light j… https://t.co/TrVUSNj6xu
- Gulfstream G700 👩✈️🛩 The largest Gulfstream around 🔁compareprivateplanes #businessjet#gulfstream…https://t.co/hQGLmo4wG8
- Dassault Falcon 6X 🛩👩✈️What’s the best tail number you’ve seen? compareprivateplanes #luxurylifestyle#businessjet…https://t.co/kK6DUaN0Py
- Pilatus PC-24 👩✈️🛩 What’s your dream aircraft? 🔁compareprivateplanes #businessjet#privatejet#businessaviation…https://t.co/Mnn2lFsSA3
- This is a perfect match, don’t you agree? 🔁 @elitejetsnaples#phenom300#legacy500#businessjets#elitejets…https://t.co/hSdYSUTN6F
- There are no limited in the air. @business_jets#BusinessJets fmg.aviation #Embraer#Phenom300#instagramaviation…https://t.co/TWzdHcit1X
- Flying home for an event ... our beloved Phenom300.. 🔁@JetConsultNL #jetconsult#privatejet#privatejets #privejet…https://t.co/REW0A8ajna