Empty Legs (empty flight): at especially favourable conditions...
Aviation Broker with a brandnew App for empty legs. Available now on your...
Do not hesitate to call us for your cargo request.
Personalities from commerce, politics and culture have been placing their trust in us for many years now. This trusting relationship is based, among other things, on the fact that we keep all information about our clients strictly confidential.
Who is flying private? Reasons for chartered aircraft use.
- Missions for humanitarian organizations. Aviation Broker GmbH is a provider for the United Nations. (UN)
- Ambulance Flights with Aircraft and Helicopters. Because every minute counts.
- Aerial Filming & Photography.
- Cargo Charter.
- Aerial Work. To provide temporary access for people or equipment to inaccessible areas.
- Air Lift Missions. Helicopters assemble skilifts, electricity pylons, telecommunication masts and can carry out other tasks demanding heavy load-carrying capacity amd great precision.
- Group-Charters. To reach locations that scheduled airlines do not serve.
- Concert and sports club Charters.
- Business Charter. To save time. For smaller, regional airports with infrequent or no scheduled airline service. When asked to describe their time aboard business and commercial aircraft, passengers report spending much more time on work-related tasks aboard business aircraft as opposed commercial aircraft.
- Road Shows.
- Celebrity and VIP-Charters.
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 Member Companies of all sizes and located across the country. NBAA provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show.
- Why should we bother to fly private? Because of the freedom it gives. Enjoy. #businessjet#privatejet…https://t.co/7QuuIU3FzK
- How are you holidays going? Have you managed to travel everywhere you wanted? 📷 alan.grubelic . #aviation…https://t.co/Dku7euv5Ud
- Wherever you want to go, whatever your plan is, we are on service 24/7 all the holidays season. Just send us a mess… https://t.co/uPG5HIDj6d
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/7dfyZs7Vfv
- Flying home for Christmas... our beloved Phenom300.. 🔁@JetConsultNL #jetconsult#privatejet#privatejets #privejet…https://t.co/yYT3BTxWjd
- ✈️What do you think about all this holidays fuss? ✨travel arrangements ✨ gifts ✨parties ⠀ Are you going somewhere s… https://t.co/DGL63wxWCC
- What’s your plan for the next adventure? 🛩🚁🛫🔁@charteringdo #corporatejet#charterjet#charterflight#privatejets…https://t.co/sPLVddtlwy
- The beauty is in the details. 🔁jetlinerimages #aviation#avgeek#aviation_lovers #aviationphotography #zrh#jetset…https://t.co/kVGBdojzwE
- ⠀ ✈️ KingAir 350 i in Toulon the other week. We loved the blue sky, passengers and a short break!🌎 🔁 @littlejetco ⠀… https://t.co/4ebd4FBT1J
- ⠀ ✈️ KingAir 350 i in Toulon the other week. We loved the blue sky, passengers and a short break!🌎 🔁 @littlejetco ⠀… https://t.co/PNBtMGRouZ