Empty Legs (empty flight): at especially favourable conditions...
Aviation Broker with a brandnew App for empty legs. Available now on your...
Personalities from commerce, politics and culture have been placing their trust in us for many years now. This trusting relationship is based, among other things, on the fact that we keep all information about our clients strictly confidential.
Who is flying private? Reasons for chartered aircraft use.
- Missions for humanitarian organizations. Aviation Broker GmbH is a provider for the United Nations. (UN)
- Ambulance Flights with Aircraft and Helicopters. Because every minute counts.
- Aerial Filming & Photography.
- Cargo Charter.
- Aerial Work. To provide temporary access for people or equipment to inaccessible areas.
- Air Lift Missions. Helicopters assemble skilifts, electricity pylons, telecommunication masts and can carry out other tasks demanding heavy load-carrying capacity amd great precision.
- Group-Charters. To reach locations that scheduled airlines do not serve.
- Concert and sports club Charters.
- Business Charter. To save time. For smaller, regional airports with infrequent or no scheduled airline service. When asked to describe their time aboard business and commercial aircraft, passengers report spending much more time on work-related tasks aboard business aircraft as opposed commercial aircraft.
- Road Shows.
- Celebrity and VIP-Charters.
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 Member Companies of all sizes and located across the country. NBAA provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show.
- Headed to the Big Game in Miami? Let us get you there and back without any hassles. @privejets#privatejet…https://t.co/nCXneWEgh2
- Helicopters is another part of our business offered for the short distances. 🔁vyomjet #flysmart#flyprivate…https://t.co/cIhVFSmCzu
- Another sunny eve, another plane preparing to leave...🌅✈️✌️ @villiersjets#privatejet#privatejets #privatejetlife… https://t.co/V3dvALDRQW
- How to visit St. Moritz in style 🎿 🛬 https://t.co/KuRSzTvp0H Shiny Bombardier Global 6000 shot by @airportspott3r… https://t.co/D3Y3pgzvXL
- The recently FAA-certified Global 6500 aircraft will reshape your expectations and provide you with the smoothest r… https://t.co/5N0GCCxRqB
- One word....WOW! 😎 @privatejetlives#BusinessJets#megaplane#BusinessAviation#CorporateJet#FlyPrivate…https://t.co/AjLrwqp8fd
- The #Global7500 is all decked out. Purpose-built with four luxuriously crafted living spaces and a crew suite, the… https://t.co/MvUfKaDLz2
- DEAR CLIENTS!🎄🎄🎄 ⠀ We are honored to have you. ⠀ Thank you so much for letting us serve you. ✈️ We promise you to k… https://t.co/7EBQzRbEjF
- Settle in and watch the sun go down ✈️✨❤️ 🔁 @villiersjets#aviation#instaaviation#aviationlovers #aviationdaily… https://t.co/ptdb1v7aqu
- @PatrickBernau@faznet Vollkommen richtig - dann auch noch U-Haft wegen "Fluchtgefahr" (lächerlich) - Warum hat Fre… https://t.co/0p9XjfgSk5