Get a quote for planes
Empty Legs (empty flight): at especially favourable conditions...
Aviation Broker with a brandnew App for empty legs. Available now on your...
Do not hesitate to call us for your cargo request.
We have your Businessjet ready for take off
Book your next trip with a Business Jet rented by Aviation Broker -Your benefits:
- Getting you where you want to go - whenever you want to go.
- Airline timetables are designed for the convenience of their needs - create your own schedule.
- Business Jets fly in and out of General Aviation Terminals - that means, there are no crowds and the security is faster and friendlier.
- You don't want to attract unwanted attention? Your destinations will always reman completely confidential.
- Your dedicated Services Team is on call 24 Hours a day to meet all your travel needs and preferences.
Turboprops and Business Jets – make your choice.
Getting you where you want to go – when you want to go – with Aviation Broker you are in good hands, when it comes to aircraft charter. We can offer you any type of aircraft. A small 4 seat aircraft, a helicopter, or an Executive Business Jet right up to a Boeing 737 or air freighter. Aviation Broker will have your aircraft ready for your use within hours of your first call. When you call for an aircraft, we’ll get one to you in as little as four to ten hours - depending on jet type - and take you just about anywhere you want to go. We will help plan and implement all aspects of your trip; including special catering, ground transport and other unique aspects of your request.
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 Member Companies of all sizes and located across the country. NBAA provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show.
The most important business airports
- Airport Amsterdam Schiphol
- Airport Athens Eleftherios Venizelos International
- Airport Barcelona El Prat
- Airport Berlin Schoenefeld
- Airport Brussels Zaventem
- Airport Cannes Mandelieu
- Airport Eelde Eelde
- Airport Farnborough Airport
- Airport Geneva Cointrin
- Airport Istanbul Atatürk
- Airport Kiev Borispol
- Airport Kiev Zhuliany
- Airport Koeln Koeln
- Airport London Biggin Hill
- Airport Luton, Bedfordshire London Luton Airport
- Airport Madrid Torrejon AFB
- Airport Milan Linate Milan
- Airport Moscow Vnukovo
- Airport Moscow Domodedovo
- Airport Moscow Sheremetyevo