Aviation Broker with a brandnew App for empty legs. Available now on your...
The focus of our service is always your individual travel requirements. As your personal airbroker we guarantee the organisation and implementation of your trip exactly according to your needs.
Wherever you are, wherever you want to go - we'll take you there! Quickly, safely, comfortably and discreetly. At a sensible price-benefit ratio.
From the "taxi hop" with the helicopter or the single-engine turboprop, to the comfortable medium distance in a Lear Jet, right up to long-distance flights in the Heavy Jet - we can fulfill all of your requirements, regardless of whether your trip is planned well in advance or booked on a "last minute" basis (we will, however, need a couple of hours to prepare the aircraft!).
We can be reached round the clock 365 days of the year. You always speak to your client consultant and never to an anonymous and poorly informed voice in a call center.
As a globally operating, independent airbroker we will always try to find the best offer within the framework of your requirements. With one restriction: safety!
We always choose the best offer for you, not the cheapest. Because we always make absolutely sure that all of the stipulations of the aviation supervisory authorities are strictly complied with or even surpassed.
Obviously, the choice is greater and the price lower for longer term reservations.
Our promise to do everything humanly possible for the smooth planning and realisation of your trip, our desire to achieve perfection, is only subject to one restriction. In aviation there are a number of imponderables, for example sudden changes in the weather or delays in international aviation which, despite the most careful planning, can cause more or less serious problems.
This is why we make a quite simple and old-fashioned request of all our clients: if you are not entirely satisfied with our performance, even in the slightest detail, then please tell US! If you are entirely satisfied, then tell the OTHERS! This is the only way that our aspiration to provide the perfect service can be successful. Thank you for your interest in us and our work.
- Flying home for an event ... our beloved Phenom300.. 🔁@JetConsultNL #jetconsult#privatejet#privatejets #privejet…https://t.co/REW0A8ajna
- Sometimes the clients have “sunset landing” request. It is possible. Everything you might possibly think of is poss… https://t.co/eTDnGmjppi
- Where would you Fly to with this Dassault Falcon 900 DX? 🛩 Via: @airportspott3r @theluxuryscene#TheLuxuryScene…https://t.co/ZZTvSeuRpb
- What are your best memories of 2020? Is there anything particular you have done so far? Private jet can make any we… https://t.co/5zCFhQz41z
- What are your plans for this winter? Any skiing locations you want to visit? #BusinessJets 🔁mg_aviationphotography… https://t.co/sIsBWXquSH
- Headed to the Big Game in Miami? Let us get you there and back without any hassles. @privejets#privatejet…https://t.co/nCXneWEgh2
- Helicopters is another part of our business offered for the short distances. 🔁vyomjet #flysmart#flyprivate…https://t.co/cIhVFSmCzu
- Another sunny eve, another plane preparing to leave...🌅✈️✌️ @villiersjets#privatejet#privatejets #privatejetlife… https://t.co/V3dvALDRQW
- How to visit St. Moritz in style 🎿 🛬 https://t.co/KuRSzTvp0H Shiny Bombardier Global 6000 shot by @airportspott3r… https://t.co/D3Y3pgzvXL
- The recently FAA-certified Global 6500 aircraft will reshape your expectations and provide you with the smoothest r… https://t.co/5N0GCCxRqB